Follow Us:

Contact time

Mon-Fri: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 2:00PM

Business Phone

+92(331) 448 2511
+92(302) 841 1770

Expo Study in Canada

We offer exclusive Lifetime Service to our students while they are overseas which means they can contact us to change course, get admission in new course after completing previous one, change institute, change country and to apply student visa extension.

We can also help your parents, wife/husband and friends to visit you during your stay in foreign country.

For any service or question while you are abroad please send email to or contact our office numbers.

Services for World

We offer our admission services to students from all parts of the world including Asian & African countries. Students send us their inquiries by email or by filling a short query form available in “contact us" section of the website and sending scan copy of their educational documents. We send educational documents checklist to students if we need any additional documents for admission into a specific university/college. We also help in visa documentation for our overseas students.

To start communicating with us, send us an email at

Need Help? Chat with us