- Funded Public University
- Established in 1843, have a history of 169 years
- It is ranked third of the five according to the Complete University Guide below both the University of Birmingham and Aston University.
- It is the second largest of five universities in the city
- Total 19,640 Undergraduate students and 4,490 Postgraduate students
- It has three main campuses
- £1500 Scholarship for Pakistani students, £300 discount upon full fee payment.
- Tuition fee for Foundation year £12,800
- Tuition fee for UG / Bachelor/ PG / Master is £12000
- MBA – £15,400 for 12 months (16 months with internship)
- MA Luxury Good Management £14,500
- Minimum IELTS of 6.0 overall for Under graduate / Bachelor, Post graduate / Master’s degree requires 6.5 overall (few programs required only 6.0)
- Art and design
- Built environment
- Health and sport
- Music and theatre
- Social Sciences
Special for ACCA, if student finished Bachelor of Accounting then ACCA 9 papers will be exempted , student just need to do remaining 5 without going back to Pakistan.
If a student already has passed 14 papers of ACCA then he may get MSc Accounting and finance degree in 6 months with £6000.
Courses starting in January
Built Environment Courses
MSc Building Surveying with Facilities Management
MSc Construction Project Management
MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MSc Management and International Business
MSc Enterprise Systems Management
LLM International Human Rights
MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
MSc International Project Management