How Candidates Can Request Additional Score Reports
- An additional score report is simply a copy of the original test results.
- Candidates can request that ETS send their scores for tests taken in the past 10 years to institutions and agencies that the test taker did not choose on the day of the test.
- An additional score report indicates only the highest score earned on each test. For selected tests taken since September 1998, it shows whether the test taker received the ETS Recognition of Excellence.
- Additional score reports cost $35 per recipient.
- Test takers automatically receive a copy of their score report, confirming it was sent.
- When ordering by mail, fax or phone, an additional score report is issued within 10 working days of receipt.
Online For iBT: Test takers need a valid credit card to place an online order. After logging in, select Place New Order and choose Praxis Service. Follow the online instructions to complete the order.
Online: For CBT
By Phone: Call 1-800-772-9476, toll-free, to pay by credit card for an additional score report.
By Fax: Fax requests to 1-609-530-0581 or 1-609-771-7906. Include all of the information below along with valid credit card information. ETS processes score reports within 10 working days of receiving a request.
By Mail: Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form (PDF).
Test takers should include their:
- Phone number
- Candidate ID number (if known)
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Designated score recipient(s)
- Test date
- The correct fee
Submit your request in writing to:
ETS-The Praxis Series
P.O. Box 6052
Princeton, N.J. 08541-6052
ETS will process a score report within 10 working days of receiving a request.