- Located in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England.
- It was formed in 1999 by the amalgamation of a number of training colleges and gained full university status as the University of Northampton in 2005.
- Public University
- It offers Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
- Intakes – January / September
- Tuition fee:
- Undergraduate: £13,000
- Graduate: £14,000
For Complete Tuition fee details, please click on this link:
- At present, University of Northampton is offering programs in different disciples such as Business, Management, Computer science, Life Sciences, Biomedical sciences etc.
- The university achieved the Ecocampus Silver award in 2011.
- Hostel facility is also available.
English Language Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degrees: IELTS 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each band (or equivalent)
- Masters degrees: IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in each other band (or equivalent)
Programs available in January 2022 Session
- BA Global Business Management Top up
- MBA (With / without work Placement Option)
- MSc Accounting & Finance (With / without work Placement Option)
- MSc Project Management (With / without work Placement Option)
- MSc Computing (With / without work Placement Option)
- MSc Advanced Design & Manufacturing (With / without work Placement Option)
- MSc Advanced Occupational Therapy
- MA Education
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Molecular Bioscience
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Marketing Strategy
- MSc Logistics & Supply Chain Management