- Located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
- Founded in 1843, Got University Status in 1992
- Public Research University
- Offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degrees
- Two Campuses: City Campus is located in the city centre near Sheffield railway station, while the Collegiate CrescentCampus is about two miles away in the Broomhall Estate off Ecclesall Road in south-west Sheffield.
- Intakes – January / September
- Tuition fee:
Undergraduate: £13,650 – £13,995 (per year)
Postgraduate: £14,460 – £16,070
For Complete Tuition fee details, please click on this link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/fees-scholarships-and-discounts/tuition-fees
- No Application Fee (as it is a public university)
- Sheffield Hallam University offers multiple undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different disciples such as Business, Accounting & Finance, Management, Computer science, Engineering, Social Sciences and Arts, Life Sciences, Health & Wellbeing, Mathematics, Geography, Media & Communication, Education, Psychology, Law etc.
- The university has different Research Centres and Institutes for multiple Fields of Study.
- The university is the 14th largestuniversity in the UK (out of 169) with 30,960 students (of whom 4,400 are international students),
- It also offers multiple programs with professional placement offer.
- In the university league tables, Sheffield Hallam University was placed 47th out of 121 UK universities by The Guardian University Guide 2021; 65th out of 131 by The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020; and 67th out of 130 by the Complete University Guide2021.
- Entry Requirements
Please Visit this Link for complete Entry Requirements
- English Language Requirements
Please visit this link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/international-experience-team/pre-arrival-and-visa-information/english-language-entry-requirements
Accounting, banking and finance
Acting, screenwriting and film
Business, management and enterprise
Construction real estate and surveying
Health and social care management