- Funded Public University
- Established in 1843, have a history of 169 years
- It is ranked third of the five according to the Complete University Guide below both the University of Birmingham and Aston University.
- It is the second largest of five universities in the city
- Total 19,640 Undergraduate students and 4,490 Postgraduate students
- It has three main campuses
- £1500 Scholarship for Pakistani students, £300 discount upon full fee payment.
- Tuition fee for Foundation year £12,800
- Tuition fee for UG / Bachelor/ PG / Master is £12000
- MBA – £15,400 for 12 months (16 months with internship)
- MA Luxury Good Management £14,500
- Minimum IELTS of 6.0 overall for Under graduate / Bachelor, Post graduate / Master’s degree requires 6.5 overall (few programs required only 6.0)
- Art and design
- Built environment
- Health and sport
- Music and theatre
- Social Sciences
Special for ACCA, if student finished Bachelor of Accounting then ACCA 9 papers will be exempted , student just need to do remaining 5 without going back to Pakistan.
If a student already has passed 14 papers of ACCA then he may get MSc Accounting and finance degree in 6 months with £6000.