letter/Reference Letter (From two teachers or employers): Letter should say that
the teacher has known you from previous years and you have been a very good
student of his class etc.
2. Matriculation, O-Level/10th Grade certificate & Result Card (2 copies)
3. Intermediate, A-Level/12th Grade certificate & Result Card (2 copies)
4. BA/BBA/BSc/BCS/B.com degree & transcripts (2 copies): this point applies to you if you have done bachelor degree.
5. MA/MBA/M.Com/MSc/MCS degree & transcripts (2 copies): this point applies to you if you have done master degree.
6. Job letter (experience letter if any)
7. Personal statement / study plan (One page essay in which you have to show your interest into your desired study program and its benefits to you after completion). See samples of "study plan" by Clicking Here
8. CV (mostly optional)
9. Two PP size photos
10. Two copies of passport (Compulsory for UK) (1st page of passport and pages with your previous visas & rejections)
11. Two Copies of IELTS / Toefl / PTE Result
12. If applying for Engineering Degree/Computer Science Degree, Math with minimum C Grade in last qualification is mostly required.
13. Please bring original documents at the time of submission for verification & proper scanning.
Notes of specific countries:
1. For USA admission (Compulsory Condition):
(a) A bank letter from your sponsor's bank stating that the account holder (sponsor) is having funds in his/her account which should be more than 3000000 Rs. for Bachelor degree & more than 2500000 for Master degree and a Bank statement of sponsor showing the same “ending” balance.
(b) Sponsor's Affidavit/Letter stating that he/she is willing to bear all the educational and living expenses of the student throughout his/her study abroad period.
(c) Documents attested by
the issuing school/college/university and sealed in an envelope with stamp &
signature on its flap is required.
2. For Canada:
Documents attested by the issuing school/college/university and sealed in an envelope with stamp & signature on its flap is required.
3. For UK admission
Metric + Intermediate documents should be attested by the board + IBCC, Bachelor / Master degree should be
attested by HEC or by the University if your institute is not affiliated with the HEC.
4. For MBBS in China:
Not required: CV, Personal Statement, Recommendation letter, Job letter.