Visit visa:

Do you wish to visit your dream destination for family visit, vacations & excursion trips? Then you have come to the right place. We will prepare you for your visit, visa & interviews in the embassy. And help you all the way from documentation, to booking of accommodation to ticketing. Just visit us today for the requirements or call us to talk to one of our visa officers. Get your visit visa in 20-25 days.

Settlements case:

A UK marriage visa, or spouse visa, enables your husband, wife or civil partner to apply for leave to enter, or leave to remain in the UK on the basis that they are married to a person who is present and settled in Britain. Settled status means that you are living here lawfully with no time limit on your stay. Both parties in the marriage have to be 21 before a marriage visa can be issued.
Want to apply for a settlement visa & join your loved ones in UK? We can help you with your settlement case and help you get to your destination. Get your settlement visa in one month.

Appeal Cases:

Visa refusals in visit visas are very common but do not get let down by a refusal. Our team of competent lawyers in UK will help you with your appeal case and deal with all aspects of an appeal and approve your appeal. Chances of winning an appeal, if your case is genuine are very good. The entire appeal process takes 6-7 months.

Administrative Review:

In case of a study visa, if the application of a student is refused and the student thinks that the visa refusal decision is not fair then there is an option available called administrative review. More clearly, a student may ask for administrative review if he/she thinks that the decision to refuse the visa is not reasonable.
When a student asks for an administrative review, an entry clearance officer who was not involved in the original decision will review the application and make a decision. Request for the administrative review must be made within 28 days from the date the student receives the refusal notice. The entire process takes 30 days. We can help you with the administrative review.


Services for World:

We offer our admission services to students from all parts of the world including Asian & African countries. Students send us their inquiries by email or by filling in a short form available in contact us section of the website and sending scan copy of their educational documents. We send educational document check to students if we need any additional documents for admission into a specific university/college. We also help in visa documentation for our overseas students.


 To start communicating with us, send us an email at